-Request must be made within 30 days of receipt.
-You must call us for a Return Authorization (RA) number before returning the product.
-Product must include original manufacturer packaging and parts.
-Product must be returned within 15 days of the date the RA is issued.
-Full product and shipping: damaged, defective, or issues caused by our error
-No Refund: Item was purchased more than 60 days ago, returning the product without a RA, or item received by Zbattery.com damaged or incomplete.
-Product cost less 15% Restocking Fee: Most other returns.
-Shipping charges are not refundable.
-Return shipping costs are the customerâ€™s responsibility unless the item is damaged, defective or the issue is due to our error. Items refused or marked â€˜return to senderâ€™ will have the return shipping costs deducted from the refund. When returning items to Zbattery.com, please use UPS, FED-EX, or US Mail insured, with delivery confirmation. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged returns.
-Product received damaged or defective will be replaced at no additional cost to you. In most cases Zbattery.com will issue a postage paid UPS return label for you to use in returning the damaged or defective item. In the event that a product is sent as a replacement but the damaged or defective product is not returned within 15 days of receiving the return label, you will be charged for the un-returned product without notice.
-Special order items are not returnable unless damaged or defective.
-Clearance items are not returnable. Contact the manufacturer for warranty service if applicable.
-Custom made battery packs are final sales unless previously arranged with Zbattery.com.
-After 30 days, most warranty issues will be handled directly by the manufacturer. However, some manufacturers have asked Zbattery to handle their warranty issues. For products covered under manufacturerâ€™s warranty and processed through Zbattery.com rather than the manufacturer, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item(s) to Zbattery.com for replacement. After receiving the defective product we will evaluate and if appropriate replace the product at no additional cost to you. When returning items to Zbattery.com, please use UPS, FED-EX, or US Mail insured, with delivery confirmation. We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged returns.
To return a product, please follow the steps below:
1. Verify that the merchandise you are returning meets the Conditions for Returns (see above), including fully resalable condition (except for defective or damaged product).
2. Call us at +1 (800) 624-8681 or email us at email@example.com for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 30 days of the original ship date. Please provide the following information when requesting an RA:
-Order confirmation, invoice, or sales order number
-Reason for return
-Your name and contact information, including daytime phone number in case we need to call you back about your return.
3. Return the merchandise via UPS, FED-EX, or US Mail insured, with delivery confirmation within 15 days of receiving RA. Use a track-able, and insured shipping method for your own protection. Products returned, but not received by Zbattery.com are the sole responsibility of the customer.
4. Clearly print the RA number on the outside of the package.
5. All RA packages should be sent to:
Attn: [RA # Given]
1826 Hilltop Rd.
St. Joseph, MI 49085
Credit will be issued after our returns department receives and processes your return. Please allow 10 days from the date of your return for your credit to be issued. Credit may take up to 2 billing cycles to be reflected on your statement. See above for details about refund amounts.