Smart Charger for 4.8V-10.8V NiMH/NiCd Battery Packs, CH-UN0409ARC
10 or more $25.99
50 or more $23.99
100 or more $22.99
|Light Source (Bulb Type)
|Item Dimension Units
4.8V-10.8V Smart Charger for Nickel-Metal Hydride/Nickel Cadmium Battery Packs.
- Multi-current Universal Fast & Smart Charger for NiMH or NiCd battery packs from 4.8V-10.8V (4 - 9 cell packs)
- 120-240V AC input for world wide voltage support
- Designed for use with 4.8-10.8V Battery Packs. Not for use with batteries under 4.8V or over 10.8V or battery packs with capacity <900mah
- Ideal for mini Airsoft gun battery packs.
- Using Pulse and Negative pulse technology (10% negative pulse) to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, significantly increasing your battery pack's cycle life.
- Automatically detects battery pack's voltage, Red LED will be on during charging. - Automatically cut-off by -dV when battery pack is fully charged.
- Two current levels - 1A and 2A are selectable by a switch.
- For battery packs between 1100mah and 2100mah, use the 0.9A charging rate
- For battery packs over 2100mah, use the 1.8A charging rate
- Charging time from approx. 30 mins to 100 mins depending on the capacity of battery. For a 3000mAh battery pack, charging time is about 90 minutes and for 1800mAh battery pack , charging time is 60 min.
- One standard Tamiya male connector installed with the charger. Ideal for charging all 8.4V, 9.6V and 10.8V RC Car, RC air and Airsoft battery packs .
- One set of alligator clip adapters with female tamiya connector included for charging any battery packs.
- One connector adpator from standard Male Tamiya to Female Mini Tamiya for charging RC air battery packs.
·Please don't use the charger to charge battery pack with capacity less than 1000 mAh
·If you have question on what current setting to use, please check the battery specification to find out what is the maximum charging current before selecting the charging current.
·The charger is designed for indoor use only.
·The charger should be horizontally positioned and work in well ventilated condition, avoid moisture and keep it away from inflammable explosive goods.
·Ambient temperature shall not be more than 40 degree C when using the charger
·Remove the AC power before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
·Don't try to disassemble the charger.